I know that was yesterday, but it’s never too late to learn something new isn’t it? So let’s start with some numbers.
Try your pronunciation with those Tongue Twisters
Halloween Tongue Twisters
- He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.
- Creepy crawler critters crawl through creepy crawly craters
- Dracula digs dreary, dark dungeons.
- Ghostly ghouls gather gleefully to golf on ghostly golf courses.
- Gobbling gorgoyles gobbled gobbling goblins
- Horribly hoarse hoot owls hoot howls of horror in halloween haunted houses.
- If big black bats could blow bubbles, how big of bubbles would big black bats blow?
- If two witches would watch two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
- Professional Pumpkin Pickers are prone to pick the plumpest pumpkins.
- Transylvanian Tree Trimmers are trained to trim the tallest Transylvanian trees.
- Several spooky slimy spiders spun sulking by the sea
- The ochre ogre ogled the poker.
- Which witch wished which wicked wish?
Spooky PoemI wish to wish the wish you wish to wish,
But if you wish the wish the witch wishes,
I won’t wish the wish you wish to wish.
Learn more about the Halloween Superstitions
by S.E. Schlosser
And why not choose your favorite Halloween Joke Here
More information on the American Folklore website.